14+ templates and responses included in this set of Great Depression Interactive Notebook Pages
. Two sizes of notebook pages + color and black and white options. Get ready to engage your students in the Great Depression activities.
This resource includes:
- a set of color templates for small notebooks and large notebooks
- a set of black and white templates for small notebooks and large notebooks
- a complete answer key
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Causes of the Great Depression
- Stock Market Crash of 1929
- The Dustbowl
- Herbert Hoover’s policies
- Daily life in the city
- Daily life on the farms
- Breadlines and soup kitchens
- 1932 Presidential election
- The first New Deal
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Civilian Conservation Corps
- The second New Deal
- The End of the Great Depression
- Reflection and analysis
Are you in a digital classroom
? The Great Depression Interactive Notebook pages are now available as a digital resource.
a bundle! This resource available as part of the following money-saving bundles:
- The Great Depression Mini-Curriculum Resource Bundle for US History
- US History Interactive Notebook Organizers 10 Sets! Gilded Age to Cold War
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.