13+ templates and responses included in this set of Great Depression Interactive Notebook Pages
. Pictures of the notebook pages included.
Great to use with other Great Depression activities.
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Causes of the Great Depression
- Stock Market Crash of 1929
- The Dustbowl
- Herbert Hoover’s policies
- Daily life in the city
- Daily life on the farms
- Breadlines and soup kitchens
- 1932 Presidential election
- The first New Deal
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- The Civilian Conservation Corps
- The second New Deal
- The End of the Great Depression
Are you in a digital classroom
? The Great Depression Interactive Notebook pages are now available as a digital resource.
a bundle! This resource available as part of the following money-saving bundles:
- US History Interactive Notebook Organizers 10 Sets! Gilded Age to Cold War
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
which begins with the Gilded Age and Progressive Era (late 19th/early 20th century).
More Interactive Notebook Sets can be found here.
Great Depression Resources such as those below can be found herehere
- Great Depression: Primary Source Analysis and Activity with Photos
- Great Depression: Student-centered unit project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.