Engage students in the study of the Great Depression
with this set of interactive notebook pages, analysis activities, and projects. Primary sources, student-created projects, collaborative activities and more are great for your study of this important era in U.S. History.
Included in this mini-bundle:
- Great Depression Interactive Notebook Pages
- Great Depression Student Designed Gallery Walk Activity
- Great Depression: Primary Source Analysis and Activity with Photos
- Great Depression Collaborative Quick and Easy Newspaper Activity
- Great Depression Student-centered unit project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.