With this ready-to-use set of primary source photos from the Great Depression
students create a story of the era. Students conduct primary source analysis of at least two photos from the selection provided. Students then work individually, in partners or in small groups to create a story from the photos.
This detailed guide includes:
- Teacher guidelines for introducing the activity
- Student handouts and directions for primary source analysis and activity
- 12 photos from the Great Depression.
Great Depression Resources
such as those below can be found here
- Great Depression: Primary Source Analysis and Activity with Photos
- Great Depression: Student-centered unit project
This resource available in the following bundles:
- US History Twentieth Century Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.