Great Depression Timeline Activity
Teach, assess student knowledge, or review the Great Depression
with a creative Timeline Activity
This timeline assignment
asks students to use content while being creative in presenting the information on the Great Depression and American in the 1930s
Timeline events are assigned and students must annotate and illustrate each.
Complete grading rubric included.
Bonus assignment to create a flyer
on the Great Escapes of the Great Depression
is also on the same handout.
• Great Depression Image Analysis
• Great Depression Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Great Depression Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Great Depression SPRITE Reading & Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Great Depression Task Rotation Assessments Homework Assignments
• Pain of the Great Depression PPT w/Pictures & Descriptions
• 1930s Great Depression Primary Source Analysis BUNDLE SET
See my many other U.S. and World History activities in my TpT Store! Units and Semester Sets are also available!