Unit for the Great Depression that covers the major events, people and themes of the time period. Includes: research project on the causes and impacts of the Great Depression, several assignments including a webquest and source analysis, a detailed and engaging PowerPoint that covers the entirety of the time period and a final essay and/or writing assignment. Includes all necessary rubrics and teachers keys.
Includes a detailed and engaging 47 slide PowerPoint that covers the beginning of the Great Depression (Dust Bowl, Stock Market Crash, etc.) and the responses to it including the New Deal.
- Research Project on Causes and Impacts of
- Webquest on Roosevelt's New Deal
- Webquest wth Key on overal event
- Engaging and Detailed Great Depression PowerPoint
- Song Analysis Project (Impacts on Working Class)
- Photo Analysis and Centers Activity
- Source Analysis of Roosevelt's 1933 Inaugural Address with Questions, Writing Assignment, Biography Project and Key's
- Crossword with Key for Review
- Final Essay and/or Writing Assignment
- All Necessary Keys and Rubrics
A great tool for teaching the Great Depression and will engage and excite your students. This resource bundle will make a great addition to your lessons in your classroom!