Your kiddos will love looking for their favorite inventions with this engaging word search puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging activity. Great for early finishers in history or science class or just for a fun homework assignment to take home and enjoy. We've included 24 inventions to look for and noted the date for each one.
The hidden words are: Abacus, Airplane, Anesthesia, Automobile, Cement, Compass, Electricity, Gunpowder, Internet, Mechanized Clock, Nuclear Fission, Paper, Penicillin, Personal Computer, Photography, Printing Press, Radio, Refrigeration, Sailboat, Steam Engine, Telegraph, Telephone, Television, Vaccination
If you like this great inventions puzzle, you might also like:
• Great Inventions Bingo
• Famous Inventors Word Search
• Famous Scientists Word Search
• Science Jobs Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥