Check for Understanding Poster and More Posters for a Great Lesson--17 in all.
Lesson Posters you can use for reading, writing and math lessons. Lesson posters for a generic Learning Target (that you will fill in), Story Questions, Accountable Talk, Question Stems, Follow-Up Questions, Check for Understanding, I Can Share, Brain Breaks…and more.
If you'd like all these posters AND MUCH MORE, please consider buying this bundle:
The Perfect Lesson Plan: checklists, charts, cheat-sheets, tips, class posters, lesson plans and lesson plan templates for K – 5 -- For Your BEST OBSERVATION LESSON EVER!
Perfect for your Danielson Teacher Evaluation, student reference sheets, homework reinforcement, and behavior management—with eye-catching visuals and graphics.
The Lesson Posters are:
1) Learning Target
2) Story Questions
3) Accountable Talk
4) Follow-Up Questions
5) Check for Understanding
6) Reading is Thinking – Thought Prompts
7) Question Stems – Recall and Knowledge
8) Question Stems – Strategic and Extended Thinking
9) Early Finishers
10) My Reflection and Next Steps – Beginning Writing
11) My Reflection and Next Steps – Advanced Writing
12) Callbacks for Behavior Management
13) Brain Break – Eye Exercise
14) Balanced Literacy Elements
15) Balanced Literacy Centers
16) Math Tools and Strategies Checklist
17) Math Task Checklist
You might also be interested in:
Substitute Teacher Kit: In-Depth Guide and Dozens of Printables for Kids -- or a Regular teacher's Sub Tub
For Super Savings, You Might Like:
© 2019 Renee Dawn
Please respect the copyright, for use by one teacher in a classroom setting.