Great at Graphs!
I love to teach GRAPHS! The kids love to do them and they are so much fun! Here is a packet of 16 different graphs to use with your class!
Common Core Aligned to 1.MD.4, 2.MD.10, 3.MD.3
Six Different Sections! Each section has teacher directions and suggestions.
Pictographs (pages 3–7)
- use the pictures on the graph to answer questions
Bar Graphs (pages 8–9)
- read the bar graph to answer questions
Creating Bar Graphs (pages 10-12)
- use the picture to graph information and then answer the questions
Interview Graphs (pages 13-16)
- interview your classmates to gain information to use to construct a graph
Creating Spinner Graphs (pages 17–21)
- work with a partner to use a spinner to graph the results
Reading Advanced Graphs (pages 22-25)
- read pictographs that have a key – each symbol is equal to more than one
**** Updated Dec. 2014 - I added some graphic changes and also made it into a zip file. I wanted to have it as a Powerpoint as well so I could show it on my smartboard. If you have already purchased this product, please download it again to get the latest version.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
* Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
Visit my blog for more ideas:
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store:
© Tracy Smith 2013