This is a greater than less than game which is great for whole group, small group, centers, RTI, and take-home work.
Everything in this packet is in both color and ink-saving blackline!
Included in this set:
*A number line from 1-100. Choose which numbers are relevant to your kiddos.
*GATOR Chomping cards-medium and large.
*A blackline game that the kiddos can make and play on their own or use in centers!
Here is how the game works:
1. Post the number line so the students can reach it.
2. Choose a student to hold the GATOR cards and think of a mystery number in their head that is on the number line.
3. Call on other students and have them try and guess the mystery number.
4. The child with the GATOR cards will tell the students whether his/her number is GREATER THAN or LESS THAN the number guessed. He/she will then move the GATOR card to the right to show greater than or to the left to show less than. (Chomping sounds as the gator is moving do make the game more fun!)
5. Students continue to guess until the GATOR has chomped down to his number.
ENJOY!! And please leave me some feedback!