As you'll see in the preview this learning pack is filled with the materials you'll need to introduce, practice and assess comparing numbers.
1. Printables to create an anchor chart which will be a reference used over and over again.
2. A less than 50 / greater than 50 sorting activity with student instruction card and recording sheet.
3. Comparing mats with number cards 0-100. They can also be used with manips.
4. True or false sorting activity with student instruction card and recording sheet.
5. Color by code activity which include student instruction cards (choice of greater than, less than, equal to 20 or 50)
6. Choose the correct symbol with students instruction card.
7. Comparing tallies and ten frames with student instruction card.
8. A flip book with choices for differentiation. Both options include a student instruction card.
9. Large alligator pieces to use as teaching tools.
10. Goldfish number cards 0-100.
** Everything that is in color is also included in black and white.
Be sure to check out the preview for a look at everything that is included.
Any questions? Just ask!!