GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC MATH FACTS PLUS MATCH THE FACTS
- - - - GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC MATH FACTS:
* Can they use the symbols "< and >" correctly?
* Your young students will get some great practice with their addition and subtraction facts as well as actually using the symbols < and > for the terms "less than and greater than".
* There are 3 worksheets and 42 examples in all.
* Page one involves all addition facts, page two is all subtraction facts and page 3 is a combination of both.
* After solving the facts on both sides of an equation, students have to ACTUALLY WRITE the symbols "< or >" to make the equation true.
* Excellent skills work. Will make them "think".
* These 42 examples will take them time to solve.
- - - - MATCH THE FACTS:
* Could your students use some great practice in their addition and subtraction facts?
* These 4 full worksheets are full of examples where students have to solve ALL the addition and subtraction facts given before matching the answers.
* Here is what you'll receive:
* Worksheets 1 and 2 - ADDITION FACTS; students are given one fact and 4 others after it that MAY or MAY NOT equal it. They must circle the match IF THERE IS ONE!
* IF NOT, they must CIRCLE "NONE" showing they know there is no match. Different yet effective.
* Worksheets 3 and 4 - SUBTRACTION FACTS; again students must circle the facts that match the first one IF there is one;
* These worksheets will make them "think" as they reinforce their BASIC facts.
* Your download of 5 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/