GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC MATH FACTS PLUS BATTLESHIP (ADD & SUB FACTS)
* * * GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC MATH FACTS:
* Can they use the symbols "< and >" correctly?
* Your young students will get some great practice with their addition and subtraction facts as well as actually using the symbols < and > for the terms "less than and greater than". There are 3 worksheets and 42 examples in all.
- - Page one involves all addition facts, page two is all subtraction facts and page 3 is a combination of both.
* After solving the facts on both sides of an equation, students have to ACTUALLY WRITE the symbols "< or >" to make the equation true. Excellent skills work. Will make them "think".
* These 42 examples will take them time to solve.
* Answers included of course.
* * * BATTLESHIP (ADD & SUB FACTS):
* GOES BEAUTIFULLY WITH THE OTHER ACTIVITY HERE!
* Can your students use the symbols < and > correctly?
* How about reinforcing their addition and subtraction facts at the same time?
* This unique activity does BOTH! Your students will work with Greater Than and Less Than and solve basic addition and subtraction facts too!
* They will get good practice with the symbols < and > as they use the Battleship chart to solve these examples.
* Students will enjoy this different activity – NOT THEIR USUAL WORKSHEETS!
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.