GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH BASIC MATH FACTS WRITTEN OUT
* Why Written Out? Because it makes them THINK just a little more!
* Can they use the symbols "< and >" correctly?
* Your young students will get some great practice with their addition and subtraction facts as well as actually using the symbols < and > for the terms "less than and greater than".
* There are 3 worksheets and 42 examples in all.
* PAGE ONE involves all ADDITION FACTS, PAGE TWO is all SUBTRACTION FACTS and PAGE 3 is a COMBINATION of both.
* After solving the facts on both sides of an equation, students have to ACTUALLY WRITE the symbols "< or >" to make the equation true. Excellent skills work that will make them "THINK"!
* These 42 examples will take them time to solve.
* These 3 pages involve addition and subtraction facts, math word recognition and Less Than and Greater Than as well.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.