GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH DIVISION FACTS
Can they use the symbols "< and >" correctly?
Your young students will get some great practice with their division facts as well as actually using the symbols < and > for the terms "less than and greater than".
There are 3 worksheets and 42 examples in all.
Each worksheet has 14 equations to solve with 2 division facts in each example.
After solving the facts on both sides of an equation, students have to ACTUALLY WRITE the symbols "< or >" to make the equation true. Excellent skills work. Will make them "think".
These 42 examples will take them time to solve. Great double-step acitivty!
Look at the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea. Answers included in your 4 pages download. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - JUST CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- PLACE VALUE WORKSHEETS
- 2 completely different worksheets on place value. One uses basic understanding, the other uses LETTERS instead of numbers. Good reinforcement for this important math concept.
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide Powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Will keep students engaged and thinking!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!