GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH DIVISION FACTS (POWERPOINT LESSON)
* DIVISION FACTS with GREATER THAN AND LESS THAN – TWO IN ONE!
* AN ENGAGING EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE FOR YOUR YOUNG STUDENTS!
* Your young students will get some great practice with their division facts as well as actually using the symbols < and > for the terms "less than and greater than".
* This program consists of two different parts:
- - - PART 1 – Greater Than or Less Than; students must solve division facts and THEN write < or > correctly. (20 examples)
- - - PART 2 – True or False; students solve division facts and THEN write true or false to tell if the statements are written correctly or not. (10 examples)
* 32 slides that will keep your young students engaged and thinking! Not only will your students practice their math facts, but they will also be practicing using greater than and less than as well.
* THESE EXAMPLES WILL MAKE THEM THINK!
(GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH DIVISION FACTS POWERPOINT LESSON)
Copyright© 2018 David Filipek All rights reserved by the author. Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display. Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/