Also included in
- Factors Task Card Bundle assembles three great task card lessons together for one incredible price. Each task card set includes a mini-lesson of 9-23 pages in length to help you teach the concept. Once you think your students have it, give them the appropriate pack of 32 task cards and have them c$7.20$9.00Save $1.80
This resource on Greatest Common Factors or GCF offers a 10 slide teaching guide and 32 task cards on factors, common factors, and greatest common factors.
The mini lesson covers definitions and offers 4 methods to reach the greatest common factor of a set of numbers. It also covers what to do if you have a group of 3 or more numbers.
The 32 task cards ask students to complete the following types of problems:
• Identify the factors and find the incorrect factor in the group
• Find the Greatest Common Factor from a set of two numbers
• Find the Greatest Common Factor from a word problem
• Complete and correct the error in a GCF problem
• Find the GCF from a group of three numbers
• Determine if an answer is always, never, or sometimes true as it relates to GCF
An answer recording sheet and an answer key are both included for your use.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
Become a Follower:
* Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.