Also included in
- A combination of more than 90 printable and digital middle school math activities are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities, digital Boom Cards, printable task cards, QR code activities, study guides, assessments, review activiti$203.50$253.00Save $49.50
- Working on factors, multiples, greatest common factors, and least common multiples with your math students (in class or with distance learning)? Check out this bundle of 7 different activities! Includes 3 editable and self-grading activities for Google Drive, 2 sets of digital Boom Cards with insta$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
- A combination of over 100 printable and digital Algebra 1 resources are included in this bundle! Includes a wide variety of resources: fun group activities, Google Drive activities that are graded automatically, printable task cards, self-grading Boom Cards, QR code activities, study guides (great$225.00$296.00Save $71.00
- Sick of grading worksheets by hand? Go digital with these self-checking task cards! This is a bundle of 44 sets of my popular digital Boom Cards™ which are great for in-class or with distance learning! Students LOVE getting immediate feedback on their answers and teachers love spending less time$98.00$123.00Save $25.00
- What will you do with all your free time after you switch from worksheets to self-checking Boom Cards™? These interactive, digital task cards are a great way to engage students and are no prep for you! This bundle of 38 different decks can help you switch to a more engaging way to help your students$88.00$110.00Save $22.00
This set of 24 task cards (in printable and digital forms) is a great way to help your math students practice finding the greatest common factor of two numbers. Answers include integers only, no variables are included in this set of GCF cards.
Includes a set of printable task cards with a recording worksheet and a link to a set of digital, self-checking Boom Cards™.
Never used Boom Cards? Check out the preview to test out the first few cards! Students are shown one question at a time and they love getting instant feedback on their answers. The preview also includes links to help you get started if you're new to using Boom Cards.
Boom Cards work on just about any device that can access the internet. They're self-checking and you can even track student progress through Boom Learning℠! You can assign Boom Cards to individual students, groups of students, or use them with a projector for whole-class instruction.
You may also be interested in:
Copyright © 2018 Kate’s Math Lessons. This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
Additional Info from Boom Learning:
"To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial."