Task cards are fantastic for scavenger hunts, races and differentiation. This ready-to-set use set of task cards focuses on word problems with greatest common factor and least common multiples
. Skip the worksheet…but still get the practice. One set of cards has word problems. The other set has solutions to match.
This set includes:
- regular-sized task cards
- notebook-sized task cards for interactive notebooks
- a student response sheet and
- an answer key.
These cards address common core standard: 6.NS.B.4. Great to use after GCF and LCM Interactive Notebook Foldable
Greatest common factor and least common multiple resources include:
- Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple math detective activity
- Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple Interactive Notebook Guided Notes
- Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple word problem task card activity
Ways to SAVE:
- Number System Task Cards for 6th grade: 6th grade number system
bundle #2 which includes 6 number system practice sets on different topics.
- Big bundle of Task cards for 6th grade number 1: 6th Grade Math Practice and Review Bundle: Ratios and Number System
- Go big in 6th Grade Math: 6th Grade Math Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle
which includes my ENTIRE library of 6th grade math resources.
A great addition to your 6th grade math review and practice and for differentiation. Intermix with other division cards and activities for a deep understanding of division.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.