PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students discover and identify how to find and apply Greatest Common Factor and Least common multiples with this set of color-coded notebook pages. These notebook pages address common core standard: 6.NS.B.4.
This resource includes
- Color-coded graphic organizers
- Black-line master graphic organizers
- Color coded notes with examples.
- Practice problems
- Answer key for practice problems
This resource available in the following bundles:
Greatest common factor and least common multiple resources include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.