Your students will love taking on the role of math detectives
with this engaging way to practice and review greatest common factor and least common multiple
problems. Students follow clues to solve a mystery that takes students "traveling" around Brazil. Problems include word problems and 3- and 4-digit numbers.
These cards address common core standard: 6.NS.B.4. Great to use after GCF and LCM Color Coded Interactive Notebook Foldables
This resource available in the following bundles:
- Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple Bundle
- 6th Grade Math Curriculum Bundle
Find more math detectives, quests, and treasure hunts.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.