Also included in
- This comprehensive resource on Ancient Greece starts with geography, delves into what it’s like to live in an Ancient Greek city-state, looks at the gods, governments, wars, and continues all the way to Alexander the Great and the spread of Hellenistic culture, covering everything in between. In th$28.25$43.75Save $15.50
- This Interactive Notebook Bundle focuses on the Ancient Civilizations that helped to mold and meld the world. It currently includes five ancient civilizations - Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece, Rome, and now China. India will be added in the future, at which time the price will increase. Watch the pr$124.95$201.50Save $76.55
This fun and informative geography lesson features Greece and in particular ancient Greece. Have your students learn the geography of ancient Greece, as well as cities of today, with a slide presentation, map labeling, note-taking, study guide, and quiz. This unit will have them learn the major city-states, predominant islands, seas of importance, mountains, climates, and more.
This Greece Geography lesson is also found in my Ancient Greece Interactive Notebook.
Included in this jam packed lesson:
- PDF slide presentation which helps students to label their own maps
- PPT slide presentation (same as above) but able to be imported into Google Classroom
- 2-Column Notes that follow along with the slide show
- Cloze Notes that capture the main points of the slide show
- Political & Physical Maps of Greece with cities, islands, mountains, and more to label
- Summary of Greek Geography with Q&A
- Study Guide to practice the information learned
- All answer keys
This resource does come as a zipped file with 2 PDFs and 1 PPT file included. Please make sure you have the ability to download and unzip files before purchasing. Thank you!
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive email updates about this store.