This is a great reinforcing project for students to work in class or at home. The project has three major activities, and for each activity, they have two options to pick from.
Here is an example of one of the activities: Activity Three: (Circle your choice)
-Answer the following questions below in COMPLETE sentences. Be sure to TYPE the answers to these questions!
1. What were TWO values (things that were important) of a Spartan?
2. Identify the age that the Spartans began training.
3. Describe the military training the boys went through.
4. How were women viewed in Spartan society? Why?
5. Who held the power in the Spartan government?
6. What were at least two values of Athenians?
7. What were the responsibilities of the citizens of Athens?
8. Describe how the democracy of Athens.
9. How were the women treated differently in Athens than in Sparta?
10. What type of education would people have in Athens?
You will compose TWO paragraphs in this section that are SIX sentences in length. The first paragraph is on Athens and the other paragraph is on Sparta. Look at the questions in “Option A” for ideas on your paragraphs. This option must be TYPED!