JeoPARODY game- Greek Civilization
All questions come from the McGraw Hill and works great for Mcdougal Littel - World History Textbook.
No extra resources needed for students to answer questions.
Fully teacher editable so you can add your own questions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PLAYING JeoPARODY
1. Play individually or in groups.
2. Pick a category and a point value.
3. Click on the chosen box for the question.
4. Students must give the answer in the form of a question before clicking again. ----
----The teacher may want to set a time limit for answering the question.
5. To see if a student or group is correct, click again for the answer.
6. Click the “Back to Board” button on the slide to return to the main board.
7.. If the student or team is correct, they are awarded the point value of the question.
--- (Click the “Score” button located on the main board to add the point value to the -
---- appropriate team score.)
8. The dollar values disappear after each question.
9. Continue until all questions have been answered. The team with the most points
This Greek Civilization game is a great way for kids to review before the chapter test. Form groups, set up podiums, choose a score keeper, and start the game. I have found that students will be engaged and have a great time with their friends while taking advantage of a little friendly competition.
1. World History Patterns Of Interaction by Mcdougal Littel
2. Discovering Our Past - A History of the World by McGraw Hill