Teaching about the Ancient Greeks
or the Modern Olympics
Want a fun
lesson on the Greek Olympic Games
and the locations of those games as your students practice mapping longitude and latitude
Allow your students to practice their longitude and latitude
skills while having fun with this Winter Olympic Games Scavenger Hunt
Handout. Students can work individually or in small teams to trace the coordinates, locate the cities and more on the Olympic Games!
Websites are suggested in the teacher directions. Classroom atlases can guide students, but activity can be done with internet resources as well.
Answer key provided.
If you have any concerns, please contact me through the Q&A so I can address them! Positive feedback is always appreciated!
Want to see a similar activity for FREE?
Download my FREEBIE Super Bowl Scavenger Hunt in my TpT Store!
• Super Football Game Longitude & Latitude Scavenger Hunt Activity
• Ancient World History Greeks Unit
• Ancient Greece Greek Civilization Unit Project Assignment
• Mapping the Lands of Ancient to Alexander's Greece Activity
• European Countries Scavenger Hunt Task Card Game Sets BUNDLE! 5 Sets - 1 Price!
• North America Scavenger Hunt Task Cards Bundle 3 Country Set -CCSS, Review, Fun!
• Mardi Gras New Orleans Scavenger Hunt Task Cards or Walking Tour Activity
• Martin Luther King Jr. Scavenger Hunt Task Card or Walking Tour Activity MLK Day
• Presidents Scavenger Hunt President's Day Review
See my TpT Store for other great Scavenger Hunts, Archeology Digs, Walking Tours, Interactive Lectures, Games and more for every Social Studies classroom!