Can you say JIGSAW?!
Full period lesson here with Do Now, JIGSAW ACTIVITY WITH DIFFERENTIATED READINGS INCLUDED, map activity and summary questions!
This lesson will get you from bell to bell and your students will work in groups to learn and demonstrate their knowledge of Greek Geography.
This lesson has EVERYTHING from reading comprehension to hands on and visual learning through the map activity!
Your kids will love it! Make sure to break out the colored pencils for this one!
As with all "The Handout Betch" lessons, this lesson was designed:
- to align with CCSS Standards
- to be compatible for an ICT Classroom
- with differentiated activities and multiple entry points for all learners
- with embedded writing strategies
- to fill at least 1 class period (may be longer depending on your speed/learners)