In this inquiry-based project, students will choose a particular god or goddess to research. They will present their findings to the class in order for all to get a holistic view of the gods/goddesses, what the Greeks valued, and exercise their own presentation skills.
• To educate the class on your particular god/goddess.
• To understand each individual god’s importance in Greek culture
• To see how one story that directly involves your god/goddess allows us to understand the maxims of Greek society
1. Research your god/goddess
2. Find a story about him/her that HAS NOT already been told in class
3. Present the story and basic information to the class in a creative way
4. Create a Works Cited page of your sources used/consulted