This bundle includes two digital escape room challenges. They can be purchased separately at my store, but you save money when you bundle!
1) In this Escape the Cave Digital Challenge your students will review and practice Greek and Latin roots. This activity is engaging, fun and will reinforce 18 common Greek and Latin roots. The students will have to collaborate on to complete the challenge.
Your students will be reviewing these Greek and Latin Roots:
**your students should be familiar with these roots or been exposed to them before beginning the challenge
Your students will complete these 8 tasks in this Escape Room:
1. Solve Hieroglyphics Code
2. Answer Google Slide Questions #1
3. Solve a Jigsaw Puzzle
4. Find the Hidden Object #1
5. Answer Google Slide Questions #2
6. Sliding Puzzle
7. Find a Hidden Object #2
8. Google Form Questions
In this digital escape challenge, the students have stumbled upon a cave and decide to explore it. As soon as they enter, the cave opening is suddenly gone! The students have to work together to solve clues that will help them escape the cave before it is too late!
2) In this Figurative Language Digital Escape Room Challenge, your students will review and practice Figurative Language. This activity is engaging, fun and will reinforce 8 types of figurative language. The students will have to collaborate on to complete the challenge.
Your students will be reviewing these types of Figurative Language:
**your students should be familiar with these types of figurative language or been exposed to them before beginning the challenge.
In this digital escape challenge, the students have been trapped in an empty room for not completing their homework. They will work through 8 tasks to unlock all 4 locks and escape the room.
These challenges can be completed on Chromebooks, IPads or computers.
All rights reserved. For use in ONE classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please send them to my store, Tech in Bloom to purchase an additional license. For additional usage or questions or tech support, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedback is greatly appreciated!
I take great pride in creating error-free products, but if by chance you find an error, please email me at email@example.com, so that I can correct it immediately. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Check out some of my other products and freebies on TpT.