The Very Gigantic, Titanic Greek Mythology Bundle
This is by far my best selling product. It is an expanded version of my popular, "Greek Mythology Bundle." It contains just about everything you need to do a Greek Mythology Unit.
In all, it contains 26 files. You get it here for one low price. That's right for about 38 cents apiece you get worksheets, power point presentations, jeopardy games, crossword puzzles and much more. Answer sheets are included. This, "Titantic," bundle contains,
1) An, "Ancient Greek Mythology Creation of the World," Lesson Bundle that includes,
a) The story of, "The creation of the Earth," a three page reading developed from a number of Web sources with assessment questions and answer sheets.
b) A vocabulary activity called, "Word Detective," which helps students to understand difficult words in context, find synonyms, and determine parts of speech. It follows the reading and includes answer sheets.
c) A crossword puzzle and power point presentation related to the reading.
2) An, "Olympian Gods," Activity Bundle: It contains,
a) An interesting reading and worksheet with clip art related to all of the Olympians
-This is designed to be used as either an Internet scavenger hunt activity or a post reading activity. Answer sheets are included
b) Two crossword puzzles and three different power point presentations relates to the Olympian and minor gods.
c) Three different power point presentations relates to the Olympian and minor gods and other characters in Greek mythology.
3) Greek Mythological Monsters Power Point-This is my most popular power point (see preview)
4) A Greek Mythology-Internet Scavenger Hunt
This is a great scavenger hunt which I found on line. I don't mean to step on any toes here, but I cannot find it anywhere else now. I have left the authors name on it. It is called, "Great Greeks," and is the best I have ever found. Again this is not mine, but I am throwing it in. It is a free Web source.
5) The Olympians Children and their Naughty Parents Power Point (see preview)
One of my best selling power points. My students love Greek Mythology for the same reasons that most people do. The gods were all powerful, but strangely human in their weaknesses and character flaws. My students both giggled and were fascinated by the stories
6) Greek Mythology Special Projects Two Power Point-This is a special project power point using the "Students Grouping by Interest," strategy.
7) Power points and worksheet related to the elements of a myth and writing your own myths (see preview)
8) Three other Jeopardy games related to Greek Mythology
There is also much more. Again there are 26 separate files and yes it is only 38 cents apiece. You get it for one low price here. Later it will be individually bundled and cost more. Enjoy