Review the names of the gods and other characters from ancient Greek mythology with this crossword puzzle worksheet. The clues describe the god or character and students must find their name and fill it in the grid. This would make a good handout for early finishers or as something to take home and enjoy.
The complete list of the gods and characters in the puzzle is as follows: Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Athena, Centaur, Cerberus, Dionysus, Eros, Hades, Hephaestus, Hera, Hercules, Hermes, Muses, Pan, Pegasus, Poseidon, Zeus,
You might also like:
• Ancient Greece Word Search
• Ancient Rome Word Search
• Greek Mythology Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥