This assignment asks students to pick their favorite god/goddess or monster and sketch him/her/it with many details. Students must draw the character with the symbols he/she/it possesses, the powers he/she/it may have, etc. Basically, students will follow the guidelines on the handout to create a character that you should be able to identify by just looking at the picture. This creative assignment is great for an informal assessment on how well students understand the different characters as well as how well they can take details and put them in the form of pictures.
I have created this assignment as an extra credit assignment for my students who have finished all their other work but it can work as a whole class assignment as well. Hope you enjoy!
**Your ratings are what help motivate me to keep making freebies. If you download this product, PLEASE RATE IT!**
Other Greek Mythology Resources:
- The Monster in the Maze Assignment FREEBIE
- Everyone's a Hero Activity
- Greek Mythology FREEBIE: An "I Have Who Has" game!
- Greek Mythology Family Trees!
- Greek Mythology- Creating a Mythological Monster
- Greek Mythology- The Flight of Icarus Reading Quiz FREEBIE
- Mythology Projects
- Greek Mythology Flash Cards: A 4-in-1 Product