After teaching Greek mythology, this game is perfect in order to assess their understanding. This is a "I have, who has game". Students receive one card each (there are 26 cards). A student will read their example on their card. The person with the mythology god/goddess/monster/titan for that example will then say "I have (god/goddess/monster/titan)." Then, that same student will read their example and so on. I have included extra hints for students who may need more information in order to recognize the correct god/goddess/monster/titan.
This game goes over the 12 Olympian gods/goddesses, famous titans, and popular, well-known monsters
** On the card, it will state "Who has the GM example for"... GM = Greek Mythology! :)
**Your ratings are what help motivate me to keep making freebies. If you download this product, PLEASE RATE IT!**
Other Greek Mythology Resources:
- The Monster in the Maze Assignment
- Everyone's a Hero Activity
- Greek Mythology Drawing Assignment FREEBIE
- Greek Mythology Family Trees!
- Greek Mythology- Creating a Mythological Monster
- Greek Mythology- The Flight of Icarus Reading Quiz FREEBIE
- Mythology Projects
- Greek Mythology Flash Cards: A 4-in-1 Product