A Greek Mythology activity that covers the main gods/goddesses such as:
This great study resource can be used four different ways, and makes a good group activity!
- By printing the cards front and back using the given details, you can make flash cards (lower level students)
- By printing the cards front and back using the suggested details (let's students know what to write on the cards), you can make flash cards (on-level students)
- By printing the cards without a back, students can write their own details to make flash cards (higher-level students)
- By printing the cards without a back, students can play the game "memory" by laying the cards face down. Students then take turns in turning over two cards at a time, trying to make a match. The student with the most matches at the end, wins!
There are six sets of cards included in order to save paper. Please look at the preview before purchasing this product, and please ask any questions you may have!
Other Greek Mythology Resources:
- The Monster in the Maze Assignment FREEBIE
- Everyone's a Hero Activity
- Greek Mythology Drawing Assignment FREEBIE
- Greek Mythology FREEBIE: An "I Have Who Has" game!
- Greek Mythology- Creating a Mythological Monster
- Greek Mythology- The Flight of Icarus Reading Quiz FREEBIE
- Greek Mythology Family Trees!
- Mythology Projects