After a mythology unit, this product will be great for students to use their creativity to create something that shows their understanding of things learned in the unit. The product includes 6 project ideas that students can pick from which include:
- dressing up as a god/goddess
- creating a diorama
- creating a board game
- creating an original myth
- creating trading cards
- student choice
Product also includes rubrics for projects 1-5!
I managed to get each project together on the same page to save paper. The document is three pages but to save more paper, you may want to go over the projects as a class and ask students to write their choice down on their own paper, or you could cut the projects into slips and students will receive that slip rather than the entire packet.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Other Greek Mythology Resources:
- The Monster in the Maze Assignment FREEBIE
- Everyone's a Hero Activity
- Greek Mythology Drawing Assignment FREEBIE
- Greek Mythology FREEBIE: An "I Have Who Has" game!
- Greek Mythology- Creating a Mythological Monster
- Greek Mythology- The Flight of Icarus Reading Quiz FREEBIE
- Greek Mythology Family Trees!
- Greek Mythology Flash Cards: A 4-in-1 Product