Teaching a Greek mythology unit? Students will dive even further into Greek mythology using this ready to use, Common Core aligned, research writing project!
Students will choose a Greek mythology character of their choice to research and then write a five-paragraph essay about their character. This product includes EVERYTHING your students will need to help them research and begin writing!
Students will be asked to research their character's family background, their character's special abilities and powers, and their character's significance in Greek mythology.
This product includes both a research packet and a writing packet. Copy them separately or together, or mix and match pages of your choice to best meet the needs of your students!
- Graphic organizer for each section to keep the research process stress-free!
- Extra page for additional research notes
- Paragraph objectives and essential questions let students know exactly what kind of information needs to be included
- Reference list of linking and transition words
- Graphic organizer for each paragraph
- Peer editing checklist
- Lined stationary
My students say this is their favorite writing project of the whole school year! Enjoy! :)