Products in this Bundle (4)
Greek Mythology Unit Literacy Based Mega Bundle (4th-6th). This unit has the following literacy skills in the bundle:
- Inferring Character Traits
- Plot Development
- Determining Theme
The stories and Greek mythology characters have been made age appropriate while not too childish so that upper elementary will enjoy it.
Check out our other ELA Units:
4 overarching learning goals:
• I can identify, describe, and sequence the elements of plot.
• I can identify theme by analyzing plot and characters.
• I can define and infer character traits.
• I can explain, recognize, and analyze the characteristics of allusion and determine the meaning.
This Mega Bundle includes each of our Greek Mythology Products:
15 very detailed, step by step lesson plans that include
• Enduring Understandings
• Essential Questions
• Skills/Learning Goals
• Formative Assessments
• Motivational Hooks/Anticipatory Set with engaging YouTube links.
• Learning Goal Scales and Student Tracking sheet (Marzano)
12 Greek Mythology Passages
The Trojan Horse
Psyche and Eros
Arachne the Spinner
Medusa and Perseus
Echo and Narcissus
11 Greek Mythology Allusion Posters and student list
• Annotation and Rubric for analyzing plot and text.
• Anchor Chart and Graphic Organizers
• TEST acronym printable for identifying theme
• FAST acronym printable for inferring character traits
• WINK acronym printable for analyzing allusion
• Pre/Post concept check on vocabulary
• Tickets out the door (exit slips)
• Foldable plotline
• Foldable to analyze allusion.
• Story Plotline graphic organizer
• Vertical plotline task
• Venn Diagram
• “Help Wanted” Ad Template with rubric
• Allusion Movie Review planning sheet, printout, rubric
• Allusion product and billboard templates and rubric
• Trading Card Planning sheet, template and rubric
• Prewriting template and Vase themed lined paper
• Completed samples of each task
4th Grade ELA - RL 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
5th Grade ELA - RL 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4
We hope you enjoy this bundle! Thanks!