Greek Mythology Unit | Close Reading Passages | Distance Learning
Also included in
- Teach Folktales Using a Hybrid of Traditional and Virtual Methods With Your Students!Are you frustrated when trying to find engaging virtual resources aligned with your curriculum and standards?You know you need engaging technology resources that help students achieve learning outcomes, but what doePrice $42.50Original Price $56.21Save $13.71
Teach Greek Myths Using a Hybrid of Traditional and Virtual Methods With Your Students!
Are you frustrated when trying to find engaging virtual resources aligned with your curriculum and standards?
You know you need engaging technology resources that help students achieve learning outcomes, but what does that look like in the classroom and distance learning?
I know you are tired of students CONSUMING information when using technology. You need already prepared resources to push out to students, aligned to your objectives, and allow students to showcase their depth of knowledge.
I developed these digital interactive notebooks to go with my Greek Mythology Unit and allow students to CREATE content.
Invest in Yourself and Your Students Today!
With this Greek Myth unit and digital interactive notebooks, you no longer have to be frustrated by finding the resources you need to engage your students. Plus, stop wasting time planning and looking for support. This unit is what you need to teach myths to your students.
The unit uses the 5E's of Instruction to teach Greek myths.
The unit has the following:
- Links to create copies of digital interactive notebooks
- 21st-century tools to engage students such as videos and websites
- Students explore the myths through close reading strategies using both traditional and hybrid methods
- A variety of graphic organizers to print or assign digitally for students to explain their thinking about the folktale
- Ideas for evaluating student work
Greek Mythology Unit: It's All Greek to Me
In this unit, you will find:
- Teacher Overview
- A quick guide to understanding Greek Mythology
- Schema chart to build background
- Close reading strategy ideas, questions, and bookmarks
- Sample lesson plan for understanding the structure of the unit
- Text structure map for each story
- Summarizing charts for each story
- Character webs for each story
- Vocabulary activities to understand the origins of words
- Technology infused sample activity to teach vocabulary
- Point of view sheets for each story
- Thinking about mental pictures and how illustrations help us understand texts, graphic organizers
- Organizers to compare and contrast different myths
- Routine writing sheets
Using 21st-century tools is the most effective way to differentiate and develop critical thinking skills with your students. When it's not the right time to use technology, these units have just what you need to use traditional methods when working with your students.
You know that sometimes, students need to read and write without using technology. However, when you use digital interactive notebooks, students can use traditional methods and yet turn-in their work digitally.
Why You Can No Longer Afford To Ignore Using Technology In Your Classroom
- Stop feeling anxious if there are times you need to teach remotely.
- Using digital interactive notebooks saves you time.
- Spend less time making copies.
- Grade student work from any device.
- Stop carrying tons of papers home every weekend.
All of this means more time with your students and with your family.
Common Core State Standards
Grab it today, and don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love to hear your feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,