Transport your students to Mt. Olympus with this narrative writing assessment. Allows students to creatively demonstrate their understanding of the Greek gods, creatures, myths and monsters. Great assessment to use in place of a traditional test includes, student handout, brainstorming activity and rubric.
How can I use this?
• Practice narrative writing
• As an alternative end of unit assessment
What is included?
• Student Handouts
• Brainstorming Activity
What if I want more?
Similar Products Hero’s Journey Personal Narrative. Childhood Memory Personal Narrative
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, and freebies?
**Follow Me** by clicking the green star by my store name. I add new products often so this is the best way to keep up with what’s happening at For the Love of Humanities!
• Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
• Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
• Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not...
• Upload this product to any website or server – even one for your classroom.
• Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.