Greek Mythology the Olympian Children and Their Naughty Parents
My students love Greek Mythology for the same reasons that most people do. The gods were all powerful, but strangely human in their weaknesses and character flaws. My students both giggled and were fascinated by the stories of
1) Zeus and his many affairs and children
2) Hera's violent reactions to his infidelities
3) Zeus and Hera's courtship
4) How Hercules incurred Hera's wrath
5) The story of how their only natural child became lame
This power point presentation provides a comical journey through these and other stories related to the Olympian gods and their offspring. I have used it several times and my student say it is their favorite. (Some even like it better than my Mythical Monster PPT) It also provides a great springboard to better enjoy the Greek Mythology unit and stories that they will read.
Your kifd eill love this one! It is a can't miss!