As you learn about Greek Myths, your students will love completing this Greek Myths digital writing activity. This fun Greek Mythology writing activity is the perfect way to maintain high rigor while easily incorporating a fun digital activity into your classroom as you learn. As you study each of the FOUR POPULAR GREEK MYTHS included, your Students will love recording and keeping track of the characters, theme, important events, a problem and solution and more! Then the fun begins as students retell the myths in their own words!
This Greek Myth Writing Activity Includes an Organizer and Writing Activity for each of the following popular and well known Greek Myths.
- Midas and the Golden Touch
- Arachne and the Spinner
- Orpheus and Eurydice
- Daedalus and Icarus
TOP REASONS TO USE GOOGLE INTERACTIVE RESOURCES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
• Paperless! Save time, money, and the hassle of scissors and glue.
• Student work is saved automatically!
• Accessibility! Students and teacher can access work from anywhere!
• Helps improve student skills with technology!
• Improved student performance on computer based standardized assessments.
• Versatility! Can be used with Chromebooks, android tablets and other devices.
• Increased Engagement! Infusing technology enhances student excitement and engagement.
• Incorporates up-to-date technology into your classroom.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
We welcome all questions or comments! Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!
Look for the green star at the top of the page next to my store logo. Click it to become a follower. When you do this, you’ll receive customized email updates about Tied 2 Teaching, and information about sales and new products!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS FROM TIED 2 TEACHING?
To earn TPT credits to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. When you click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. You can check your credit balance in your TpT Credit Balance page. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases in my store, or any TpT store. I value and appreciate your feedback!