Greek and Latin Root Resources: Are you looking for some engaging activities to extend your students' understanding of Greek and Latin roots? This bundle of engaging activities provides many practice opportunities that will help your students remember the meaning of the various Greek and Latin roots.
The resources in this bundle highlight the following 22 roots:
This bundle includes:
1. a 75-slide Greek and Latin Roots PowerPoint with a companion handout (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish. Also, you get to choose whether you want to use the printable companion handout includes or the Google Slides version.)
2. a Greek and Latin Roots reference flipbook
3. a Greek and Latin Roots Flower Craftivity
4. an I Have Who Has Game (This is available in print and Google Slides. Choose the format that is best for your students.)
5. a Concentration Game
6. 4 worksheets (These are available in both print format and as Google Slides activities.)
7. an assessment (This is available in print, Google Slides, or Google Forms. Choose the format that is best for your students.)
8. BOOM digital task cards
Click on the links to take a closer look at any individual item:
-Greek and Latin Root Worksheets (print)
Be sure to open the PREVIEW, where I highlight each of the 7 items in this bundle!
A little more information about Boom Cards (Digital Task Cards):
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!