Greek and Latin roots vocabulary development mega bundle. This bundle has everything you need to teach Greek and Latin roots. It includes all of my popular and classroom-proven tools for teaching roots, prefixes, and suffixes. Click the links below to see product previews and teacher-feedback on everything included in this bundle.
1. Introduction to Greek and Latin Roots PowerPoint Presentation and Quiz
2. Greek and Latin Roots Interactive Notebooks (3 Different Styles)
3. Greek and Latin Roots Mnemonic Unit
4. Roots and Affixes Word Wall Cards
5. Roots and Affixes Worksheets
6. Assessments and Answer Keys.
AND these resources which are not aligned to the program overall but add depth, breadth, and flexibility!
7. Greek Roots PowerPoint Flash Cards
8. Greek Roots Printable Flash Cards
9. Latin Roots PowerPoint Flash Cards
10. Greek and Latin Roots Art Book Lesson Plan
11. Root Word Tree Graphic Organizer
Overall, the program starts with breadth and finishes with depth. The INB is designed for breadth, introducing students to over 630 roots, casting a wide net to catch every root relevant to a particular theme. Next, the worksheets drill down deeper into about 240 of those roots and 700 words formed from them. The Mnemonic Unit goes deeper still, focusing on memorization of 84 of the most common Greek and Latin roots. Finally, the Word Wall supports the vocabulary that is essential to your entire multi- or single-subject curriculum. For example, if you teach English and Social Studies, you might print and display the cards that are relevant to the domain-specific vocabulary in those subjects.
Inside the download you will find a resource overview that provides a bird's-eye-view of how all the different components align.