Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
7.87 MB | 100+ pages
Thanks for taking the time investigate Greek and Latin Roots in 15 Minutes a Day. Go beyond rote memorization and increase reading comprehension and test scores by showing students how words work. Everything listed below is included in Unit One and they are organized according to Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Remembering – “I know what these 25 roots mean.”
• (5) Multiple Choice Quizzes
• (3) Chart Quizzes #1-3
• (2) Crossword Puzzles #1-2
• (2) Bingo for up to 35 students
• (1)Flash Cards
• (2) I Have, Who Has
Understanding – “I understand many words contain these roots.”
• (3) Chart Quizzes #4-6
• (15) Lesson Ideas
(1) Vocabulary Bugs Graphic Organizer- Free download is available for this one.
Applying – “Now that I know many words have these roots, I can look for them in words in all subjects.”
• (3) Make/Break worksheets
• (1) Crossword Puzzle #3
Analyzing – “A word I do not already know may have these word parts. I can use the meanings of the roots I know to find out the meaning of the word.”
• (3) True/False sentence worksheets
• (2) Vocabulary in context worksheets
• (3) Definitions quizzes
Creating –I have learned things in my life and in other classes, how can I apply that learning to the knowledge I now have of the roots?
• (1) Comic directions and rubric
• (1) Short story directions and rubric