This is a 108-page "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss unit with interactive Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Arts & Crafts activities - a good unit to use to differentiate activities for Kindergarten through 2nd Grade (and review for 3rd Grade).
Activities involve MINIMAL prep (if you will use the games in your centers/stations) to NO PREP (if you will let each of your students do the work individually as part of their lap book or interactive notebook). You may use the vocabulary words included as your actual lesson before students do the activities.
1) "Green Eggs and Ham" Book Form - The typed version of the book for group reading, guided reading, read to self, read to someone or reader's theater (flip book).
2) "Green Eggs and Ham" Booklet Form - The typed version of the book for story with pictures of keywords for sequencing and story telling. Pictures are not from the actual book characters.
3) Work on Writing - graphic organizers and writing prompts about the book Green Eggs and Ham to help make connection and check for understanding.
4) Word Work - rhyme puzzle and worksheet with words found in the book.
4) Word Work - sight words game and worksheet with words found in the book.
1) Graphing - It includes graphing vocabulary words, survey, tally count, graphing (pictograph and bar graph) and answering questions about the graph.
2) Counting Tally Marks
3) 2D and 3D Shapes with vocabulary, matching the shapes to real life objects.
1) Plan, Experiment, Conclusion - make a plan, recipe, test experiment and evaluate results.
2) Food Groups - Flip book, KWL chart, food group benefits and examples
1) Needs and Wants (economics) - Flip book, vocabulary and sorting activities (all about food).
OTHER ACTIVITIES (Projects, homework, early finisher's work)
1) Play dough Mat Template
2) Arts and Crafts Template
3) Maze (relaxation activity, fun brain break)
4) 3 Color by Sight Words (some sight words found in the book) using St. Patrick's Day images.
5) Paper Crafts (hat and bracelet crafts for Green Eggs and Ham)
You may use all activity pages in this thematic literature focus unit as part of your interactive notebook or lapbook, Language Arts Center or Word Work Daily 5 activities. You may also use some pages as part of book fair.
These printables with directions will help classroom teachers, substitute teachers and homeschooling mom/parents save valuable time and give little learners practice lots of skills while having fun learning.
If you decide to purchase, please don't forget to leave feedback, a fair rating and a fair comment
TpT gives credits for every $ you spend ONLY after you provide feedback. You may use your credit points for future purchase of any TPT products! Click HERE
to learn more about it.
This is a commoncore aligned 2-3 weeks Dr. Seuss unit, for “Read Across America” Day, Dr. Seuss day or just any day you wish to do book related activities. I hope you enjoy celebrating Dr. Seuss Day / Month!
Thank you for viewing my product!
Teacher Mommy Rache