Green Wall of Africa and Climate Change - Science Worksheet (Google and Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- These middle school science worksheets printable or Google format are designed to support a unit on climate change and human impacts on the environment. Topics are extinction, desertification, and agriculture.I provide several different types of activities from several different angles. These activiPrice $40.00Original Price $49.00Save $9.00
- This bundle includes several resources that examine the topics of the Great Green Wall and Climate Change impacts and efforts in Africa.Instructional Idea:I like to have students imagine and draw a Great Green Wall and share. Then we watch the short video, discuss it, then the longer video, and discPrice $10.50Original Price $15.00Save $4.50
- Global warming is a growing concern for humanity. These resources support a lesson or unit on environmental concerns and other related information to the topic of global warming.These resources support environmental and biology units regarding endangered species and extinction.❤️Follow My StoreClickPrice $27.30Original Price $39.00Save $11.70
- A bundle of climate change earth science worksheets to support your environmental science unit! Ready-made worksheets to help students understand why climate is important. ❤️Follow My StoreIF THIS LESSON DOESN'T FIT FOR YOU. PLEASE THINK OF US FOR ANOTHER LESSON SOMETIME. Format:This bundle comes inPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
Climate change is an issue that threatens the world and desertification in sub-Saharan Africa plays a big part in that. It is now projected that climate change will create millions of refugees in the near future, thus further increasing Europe's unfolding migrant crisis. In this video, the Great Green Wall of Africa is examined as a way to fight climate change. It aims to improve livelihoods in the Sahel region, reverse desertification, and break the cycle of exodus.
The video is very interesting and inspirational. It shows how groups of motivated people working together across several countries are creating lasting environmental change.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Guide is in 3 pages long
- Short answer questions and also an extension essay
- Link to the video (about 9 minutes long) is hyperlinked at the top of the guide for easy access
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
Around 40 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)