Trying to move from traditional assessments to performance-based assessments? This complete IPA (integrated performance assessment) includes everything you need to get started including a 3-tiered assessment with tasks for interpretive reading, interpersonal speaking, and presentational writing modes of communication.
- Suggested teacher implementation guide
- Essential questions, Can-Do Statements, and real-life scenario
- Interpretive reading assessment with authentic video resource and grading rubric
- Interpersonal speaking assessment prompt and grading rubric
- Presentational writing prompt based on ACTFL performance indicators and grading rubric
- Study guide geared toward interpersonal speaking and presentational writing with practice speaking prompt
Get your kids reading authentic documents, engaging in spontaneous conversations, and writing about their pastimes based on the following ACTFL I-Can statements:
- say hello and goodbye to someone my age or younger, a teacher, and an adult
- can understand a few courtesy phrases and greetings
- say my name and ask someone’s name
- introduce myself and provide basic information
- ask and respond to questions about mood
- respond to an introduction• count from 1-10 and write numbers
- identify some places on a map
Please check out my other greetings/introductions activities:
-Spanish Greetings and Introductions Interpretive Listening Practice Activity
-Greetings and Intro Conversation Task Cards
Created for use with Avancemos Lección Preliminar (minus weather and dates, which is a different IPA) but uses the same vocabulary as most Spanish 1 curricula.
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
-Look under my store name, JenShawSpanish
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
If you've purchased from my store
, please leave FEEDBACK to let other potential buyers know how my product positively impact your teacher and your students. Plus, when you leave feedback, you get credits toward future TPT purchases!