Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- Effortlessly teach mental health and substance abuse with 33% OFF this mental health awareness, wellness and social emotional learning curriculum.PRODUCT 1: Mental Health7 days of NO PREP editable powerpoint slides (72 slides total) to teach the following mental health and wellness topics: Alcohol$30.00$48.00Save $18.00
All 6 products contain 5 social emotional learning activities! PowerPoint, student printables, Google Slides and Google Doc. Perfect for distance learning!
Teach students grit, growth mindset, mindfulness, self-regulation, self-control, decision-making and life skills - through nonfiction reading and writing activities. This unit contains 6 complete (5-part) ELA or SEL lessons or 30 stand-alone bell ringer activities to incorporate seamlessly into any curriculum.
6 products teach self-regulation, self-control, decision-making and life skills:
- : Assess likes, dislikes and strengths.
- Choose actions based on values to positively impact world.
- strategies to erase stress.
- Persevere through failure.
- and habits of success.
- : Community needs and love over hate.
Social Emotional Learning standards are quickly becoming mandatory in many school districts. Teach students to manage negative emotions in positive and productive ways while they practice common core reading and writing skills! Social Emotional Learning is vital to the complete education of our kids. Even teachers will learn from the thought provoking informational text, writing activities and quotes in this resource!
This product is Part 2 of a 2-part NO PREP curriculum:
Pair with Editable Lesson Template for complete NO PREP lesson.
You may also like:
- MORE Emotional Intelligence SEL Curriculum
- Culturally Relevant ELA Lessons
- Social Justice & Global Citizenship Curriculum
- ELA Print and Go Lesson Plans
- ELA Task Cards
- Novel Studies
- Poetry Lessons & Units
- Writing & Grammar Units
- Holiday Print and Go Lesson Plans
- Social Studies Lessons & Units
- Differentiation & Professional Development
Why use boring texts when you can teach middle and high school reading and writing skills using engaging social emotional learning texts and activities? Teach grit, growth mindset, mindfulness, self-regulation, self-control, decision-making and life skills.