PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
10 MB | 19 pages
This Thematic Unit contains different sets of Printables including easy reading passages with facts about Grizzly Bears :
• What are Grizzly Bears?
• What do Grizzly Bears eat?
• The Grizzly Bear Body
• The Grizzly Bear Life Cycle – The stages of a grizzly bear divided into 4 parts with illustrations (hibernation – baby cub – young cub – adult). There is one sheet for each stage.
• The grizzly bear habitat
• Grizzly bear behaviors
• How can we protect Grizzly bears? Give examples
• Write the grizzly bear body parts
• Grizzly bear life cycle – write the four basic stages according to pictures
• Flip flap minibook – a chance for the kids to display on their notebooks.
• Explain the grizzly bear life cycle
• Complete a chart with facts about grizzly bears – (are-have-can-other facts)
• Venn diagram – Compare and contrast a grizzly bear with a polar bear
You can provide feedback if you like this set and download the preview pages to see a sheet with all the printables!!!