Also included in
- Get your kids UP and MOVING during your distance learning/teletherapy sessions!! I wanted to create engaging books for little learners that are repetitive and incorporated gross motor movements!Using repetitive books in therapy is a great way to teach predicting and vocabulary. It’s always a great w$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
- Digital play-based speech and language activities and time-saving resources that you can use with ANY STUDENT on your preschool therapy caseload! This bundle is designed for DISTANCE LEARNING, but all of the resources can be used during in-person sessions.This is a MEGA bundle, which means it includ$130.40$163.00Save $32.60
Get your kids UP and MOVING during your speech therapy learning/teletherapy sessions!!
This engaging book is perfect for your little learners!
This colourful and playful story is repetitive and features an invitation for movement on every single page!
- STORY: A repetitive, rhyming story about summertime activities. The text is simple and clear and provides ample opportunities to practice a variety of goals while getting your students up and moving!
- CARDS: There are cards included that you can share with parents for homework, as well as an Activity Idea handout.
- THERAPY IDEA cheat sheet for the following areas:
- Future Tense Verbs
- Past Tense Verbs
- Present Progressive -Ing
- Answering Where Questions
If you love this gross motor movement activity, you may also love:
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
FOLLOW MY TPT STORE: Click "Follow Me" on my Store Page. I send alerts with sales and any new freebies that have been posted!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM for product demos, play therapy ideas, and all things speech related.
CHECK OUT Anna Dee SLP on FACEBOOK for articles and my favourite online resources.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be the first to get Subscriber Only Freebies, learn Play-Based Therapy tips and tricks, and stay informed about new products and promotions!