Goundhog Day Groundhog Day Groundhog Day ...HOORAY! Get ready to let your students have some fun learning and writing about Punxsutawney Phil and Groundhog Day on February 2nd!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 Punxsutawney P-H-I-L Flip-Flap Book™
* detailed directions and video link on "how to" make a flip-flap book™
* picture book titles and links
- survey their classmates to see how many students think that Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow
- write what happens if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow
- complete a Groundhogs - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- write whether or not they want Phil to see or not see his shadow and provide reasons for their answer.
- making words activity using the word "groundhog"
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book Video™ Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.